Thursday, February 17, 2011

The Nursing Home Visit

Yesterday, we went to a nursing home with our church. We did signs with songs. One was He has the Whole World in His Hands. The other was Jesus Loves Me. It was really funny, because at the end of Jesus Loves Me, Anna (one of the Parr family), said, "Ho Ho" at the end of the song, and she told us her daddy had made that up.

Then we passed out cards and pieces of cake (and got a piece of cake ourselves!) I hope someday you can come with us to the nursing home that we went to.

I love you!

P.S. I've decided I want to play piano. My friend, Elizabeth, already has taught me Middle C and where you can find it.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Gillian! I love reading your new blog! Thank you for sharing with us - we are excited to be able to hear about what you are learning and doing.

    It is wonderful that you went to visit the residents at the nursing home. I know that you brightened their days! I would love to go on a visit with you sometime! We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And, really, once you know middle C, Toccata and Fugue in D minor can't be that far behind...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gillian This is Megan i love reading your blog. Very good job keep it up.

    ReplyDelete