Monday, February 21, 2011

The Saturday Valentine's Party

The party was wonderful. There was a lot of people!!! Me and Elizabeth spent SO much time building a fort with Grandpa's "B-Pipes." (We've decided to call them B-Pipes because they are Building Pipes). After we finished the fort, we had dinner which was delicious.

Then we went outside to play Ghost in the Graveyard, but after a couple of games of Ghost in the Graveyard, then we went up and down the driveway with lots of scooters and things. Then Daddy was teaching all the boys moves with their lightsabers. That was really fun. Then we had a real battle with lightsabers! It was really, really, really fun. At a couple of points, a few people got hurt, a few people of got whacked, but no one was really injured.

Dessert was delicious! After that, everyone was leaving and I gave a couple of presents to my friends. I made a couple of necklaces with talismen (with little metal pictures and words) and ribbons. The party was wonderful, and I hope that sometime we might be able to introduce my friends to you.


3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful time you had at your party! Did you receive the Valentine cards Grandpa and I sent you? I hope so.
    Did you get to play with the light sabers too, or only the boys?
    I am glad you enjoy building with the B-Pipes, I'll tell Grandpa, it will make him happy.
    love you, Granny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Gillian.

    It sounds like you had a wonderful time at this party! You are blessed to have great friends, and I am so glad that you had so much fun! We miss you and love you all. Please tell your Mom, Dad, Jesse, and Nate hello from us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, we did have a wonderful time, and I hope we can see you soon! We all love you. I hope Jack is behaving. How are you and Uncle Silly?

    ReplyDelete